Sunday 24 August 2014

Fur or Feathers winners

post signature

Hi Magnolia friends, welcome to our winners post and thank you to everyone who entered our Fur or Feathers challenge - so many beautiful creations!
Let's see who Random.org picked this time....
xxxxxxx
xxxx
xx
x
#13 - that's Shuly
with this adorable creation


Congratulations Shuly! Grab our winners badge for your blog and please contact me, Nicola, using the email in the sidebar so I can arrange for you to receive your prize.

Next, we have the DT's Top 3.....

#5 Liz


#7 - Nancie


#8 - Jane





Congratulations ladies, please take our top3 badge for your gorgeous blogs!
Don't forget to check back with us tomorrow for our brand new challenge.

Hugs from
The Simply Magnolia DT xxx


2 comments:

  1. Oh my god !! My card won! I can't believe my luck!!! I'm sooo happy!! Well done to all the other winners for their majestic creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for chosen me as one of the Top 3. Congratulations to all winner.s
    Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete